Monday 12 March 2012

Lots of News!

First off;

 WAHOOO! Our PS3 has finally been fixed and I have been glued to the screen playing Oblivion. I cannot even express how much I love this darn game, it is just... amazing.

Secondly;
 Bit of a rant....
So our dishwasher and our fridge aren't working! It's very frustrating because now all our food is going bad and the building supers said that an electrician will be out asap and that they'd let me know Monday just when that would be, and well it's Monday and I still haven't heard from them... debating calling them back because honestly.. I don't feel like living off dry cereal and TV dinners.

Third;

 I'm feeling a little emotional today. I recieved news that very soon the judge will be putting the last stamp of approval on the adoption. I'm excited for the family but I think about this baby so often that I do feel a little saddened by this news. He'll be 8 months old this week. So big! I'll be able to visit him soon too and give him a little something I made not that long ago. I'm excited to see him and his family but I know this is going to be very emotional for me and that makes it a little bit of a hard pill to swallow. I guess I'll find out what I'm in for when I finally chat with the family and make arrangements.


And now?
I'm back to my game... Hopefully I'll have something interesting to blog about tomorrow now that the nice weather is coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment