Wednesday 7 March 2012

Slowing Down.

It seems my posts here have been slowly down dramatically.
I went from posting every day to posting most of the time, and to now being a week into March with only 2 posts aside from this one.
Well I guess that means there is only 1 thing left to do... Do more things and post more often!
Luckily, with spring being right around the corner, this will be much easier to accomplish!

So recently; yknow how I posted about my whole.. I wanna lose weight, deal?  Well I'm still on it. I've cut down junk food dramatically, and have made an effort to at the very least go for a walk. Deven is being supportive and has even suggested destinations for us to walk to. However, I'm still not as active as I would like to be.. I need a buddy. Someone who will, at the very least, walk with me each evening so that both myself and the little guy get some fresh air right before bed. So I think the next step I'll be taking in my journey to a thinner me, will be to get a walking buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment