Saturday 3 March 2012

March!

A lot will be changing for me this month.
I'm unhappy with my weight. I was pregnant 8 months ago, but since then I've not lost a pound but continued gaining. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been in my entire life, and it's time to change that. Pants that I bought only months ago, no longer fit and I'm back to wearing sweatpants pretty much all the time, or just staying in my PJs all day. So this month... Will be about taking steps to reach my goals. I want to lose about 40-45lbs.

My plan;
Change my diet to include more fruits and veggies and less take out and sweets.
Start going for evening walks on the warmer evenings (maybe I'll 'steal' my Moms dogs?)
On the cooler evenings, attempt 1 full episode from the Jillian Micheals workout DVD collection. (This will be done as I can, because doing the full episode all at once leaves me completely winded and feeling faint)
Take multi-vitamins daily

So that's the plan!
Today I weigh about 160lbs. (Don't have a scale so don't know for sure until I go to my Moms lol)
I'll weigh in at the end of the month and hopefully I'll be down a few!!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment