Wednesday 28 March 2012

Poor Little Man..

Miles was sick yesturday.
He seemed fine, and then suddenly.. there was vomit all over my couch. We spent the remainder of the day indoors and took it easy. I'd decided to put the little guy to bed early, and got him all tucked in. Of course this idea didn't go over well with him and he stood by the gate and cried for a little bit before going quiet.
I didn't want to risk waking him, so I didn't go check on him right away. But when I did... this is what I found;

Tired pup.
He slept well the rest of the night, and was up this morning at his regular hours. We've been taking it easy today to just make sure he's feeling better, but now I've got a sore throat and I guess Deven nearly got sick a couple of times at work! Oh boy... looks like somethings going through the house...
Here's hoping for a well weekend!


*NEW* on Just Us Moms - We now have a section dedicated to Guests! Guests can post questions, and converse with members of the site. Members however have full access to what the site has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment