Monday 27 February 2012

Dildo's and Cumcano's

 This morning has been nothing short of interesting. Miles has certainly made my day.
We were all cuddled on the couch watching Toopy and Binou, when Miles suddenly shouted out "Mommy look! Cumcanos!" I burst out laughing, Miles repeated the word excitedly over and over again. Deven sat there with a funny expression on his face and said "Well, that'll be a great nickname for 'it' come highschool!". I laugh harder, Miles continues pointing excitedly and shouting "Cumcanos! Toopys in the cumcanos!!" I finally get it together and stop laughing long enough to help correct his pronounciation. "Yes Miles, they're VOL-canos".

 Not long after our 'cumcano' incident, Deven and I were saying goodbye in the doorway before he left to go to work. Once again, Miles shouts out suddenly "Mommy Mommy Look!! Dildos!!" I spin around and say "What!?" He continues to excitedly shout, "Dildo's Mommy!! Dildos!!" I look at the screen and see the Cat in the Hat speaking to an armadillo. Once again I try to correct his pronounciation "Yes Miles, Armadillos!"

 My day has been made. Lmfao.

No comments:

Post a Comment