Monday 20 February 2012

It's Family Day!

 What did you all do for family day?
My day began at 8 today. Well.. Kind of. I was exhausted this morning. No clue why, but I woke at 8, let Miles out of his room, got him breakfast, and found myself re-awakening every 20 minutes or so until nearly 11. I just couldn't keep my eyes open!
I told Miles to go jump on Deven and off he ran, excitedly, down the hall, burst through the bedroom door and lunged at him. Deven grabbed him and rolled over tossing Miles onto the bed, tickling him. The way the 2 of them play just warms my heart.
Once their tickle war was finished, Miles and I ventured back out to the livingroom. Deven came out shortly after and started breakfast. We had eggs, toast and bacon. Even though Miles had already eaten, he enjoyed a piece of toast as well.
After breakfast, Miles watched a movie while Deven and I went to the bedroom to put away the laundry and organise his side of the closet - okay so I didn't do much other then watch... lol.
We then took a moment to relax and Miles had a short nap on the couch. I took a bunch of pictures of him because the way he was sleeping he looked "dead". His eyes were half open, his mouth was open, he was just a mass of tired baby.
Once we'd managed to wake him, we headed out for our family day activity!
Betcha can't guess what we did!
We walked. And walked. And then walked some more until finally we arrived at Tim Hortons up by Petsmart. I was freezing because I was being macho and insisted that I didn't need a coat before we left and then once we were outside already I was too lazy to go back upstairs and get one.
Now we're home.. well Miles and I are.. Miles is in bed, out cold. My eyes are getting heavier and heavier as I type.. Deven is out collecting another batch of his things for us - okay him - to go through and find space for in this tiny apartment.. and that's that!
I can't wait to go to bed... Actually I may just head there now.

Hope everyone had a good Family Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment