Tuesday 7 February 2012

Question For The Men!

Okay folks.. this time I have a question for all of you. Mostly it's directed at men, but I'm sure the women out there have interesting views on this as well..

 I'm a stay home Mother of my little guy. I live with my boyfriend, and I'm very happy with him. But it seems that some men (not all) aren't put off by that... I'm loyal, I wouldn't dream of cheating on this man. And yet there are other men out there who are all... "hey baby, how you doin'?" and I'm all.... "fine thanks, you?" and they're all "oh I'm just.." and then they get totally inappropriate! So I either try to redirect the convo or throw out that I have a boyfriend in hopes that they'll just go away. But they don't?

 Why the hell not?! It's as though they have no respect, whatsoever, for the fact that I am happy in my relationship and have absolutely no desire to hear about how "big" they are..

 Little tip for you boys, if a girl point blank tells you that she has a boyfriend.... she's not interested. Period.

 So why is it that some men seem to have no respect when a woman tells him she's not interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment