Wednesday 1 February 2012

It's February!!

Wow, a month has gone by already!
Today I'd like to reflect on January and post about what I've learned, what I've been dealing with, and where I am today.
January 2012 was deffinately a month of change.
Deven officially moved in - although we still have a few things to bring over from his old place. I lost a few friends, but reconnected with a few others I hadn't spoken to in years. Got to do something I've wanted to do for years - have a ghost hunt! I hope to continue doing hunts like that. In fact I'd love to check out the Donnelly house.
Aside from those few things. I also learned a few things about myself. I've figured out that I could very well have depression and while I have yet to make that first doctors appointment, I'm feeling confident that things will get better for me once we find out if there is in fact something wrong. - Keep in mind it could easily be seasonal due to the weather. With the weather being so indecisive (rain, snow, slush, snow, rain, slush.. etc) we've spent a lot of time indoors to avoid the muddy yard - and with Deven balancing work, placement, and school, we don't have a whole lot of free time to spend as a family and go somewhere like the Childrens Museum. Though it'd be nice, and maybe something we'll do this weekend.
I'm excited to see what February has in store for me.
I hope you'll continue to follow me on my journey through this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment