Wednesday 15 February 2012

Today is a good day.

 Valentines Day was amazing! Deven is such a sweetheart! I have never been treated to something special for Valentines, but Deven got me a little vase of flowers and a heart shaped box of chocolates and a little teddy holding a heart. So cute! I love him so much <3
I hope everyone else had a great Valentines Day!

 SURVIVOR NIGHT!
Survivor starts tonight - I'm excited - the 2 teams are on the same island this time... crazy!
Then on Thursday is Jersey Shore - yea I know.. but I just can't help myself! And last week was such a cliffhanger! Sorry folks, I gotta watch it.
PS; that makes me an orphan. LOL. Mom disowns me everytime I watch JS. Haha.

 Anywho, short post today - I have to skidaddle cuz my 3 year old is throwing a fit about a race car... oh the things that seem important when you're 3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment