Sunday 19 February 2012

Yay Sunday!

 Couple of things I'm gunna talk about, boring? maybe, but I'm gunna talk about it anyways so ha!

 Yesturday; Holy cow.. I finally finished it! (then you say.. finished what?) and I say.. my book for the child I put up for adoption! I decided I wanted to do something special for him. So I wrote a letter, that turned into  8 pages, front and back. So I took those 8 pages and decided that I needed to just get a notebook and make something special for this little one, and that's what I did! I re-wrote those 8 pages, and then followed them with a picture of myself and the birth Father, pictures of me during the pregnancy, and a few pictures of Miles. I'm hoping he likes it! He's 7 months now.. I can't believe how quickly time has passed.
 On another note.... We went to my Moms for a family dinner and she did something that shocked me because she'd never done this with ANY boyfriends I've ever brought home so she must really like Deven. She brought out.. my baby photos. Insanity... lol.

Today; I gotta clean this house cuz Devens bringing more of his stuff over! I know... lame that he moved in forever ago and all his stuff still isn't here lol.

OH! Gotta let ya'll know too that Just Us Moms (http://www.justusmoms.forumotion.ca/) is public until the 25th! So nows your chance to go check out what it's all about, throw in suggestions to make it better, post, browse, stalk, whatever suits your fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment