Saturday 4 February 2012

Today in my world....

Today was a really nice day.
We got to sleep in a little this morning, and when we got up, we enjoyed a large breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast! Once we finished breakfast it was time to decide what we'd do today! Well, Miles was off playing with rocks from my bedroom, and Deven came up with a wonderful idea. We would take Miles 5 pin bowling.
Needless to say, he loved it!
It was adorable watching him roll the bowling ball down the laneway and watch excitedly as it slowly made it's way to the pins. He's not bad for a 3 year old either! We played 2 games. In the first he scored 74 and in the second he scored 76.

When we decided it was time to go, he threw such a fit! He was having so much fun, I'm really happy he enjoyed himself. I was a little worried that I'd be spending the afternoon chasing him around the bowling alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment