Sunday 26 February 2012

Productive Day!

Whew! Today was pretty productive. My Mom came over and the 2 of us went through my storage closet finally throwing out Miles' crib, and getting rid of various other objects. Sent it all to Value Village! I'm pretty proud of myself. I have a bit of a 'problem'.. I hoard a little, I'm materialistic.. so when my Mom comes over to help me purge it's nice for me. Helps me with letting go. The house is looking much better and I feel like I can breath again! Even Miles got in on it and helped out a little.
I'm looking forward to going through even more stuff and getting rid of it. I'll be going through my shoes, clothes, Miles' clothes, toys, and lots more, so if you're reading this and thinking oooouu! I want dibs! Well.. I 'advertise' what I'm ridding myself of, on my forum; http://www.justusmoms.forumotion.ca/ - it's in the Moms who sell stuff section, however.. unless you're a member you won't be able to see the entire forum and therefore will not know what I'm ridding myself of... It's worth a look though! Got some great stuff going on, Scentsy Giveaways (next giveaway at 50 members) and R&R Contracting services.. Fun stuff!
Anyways, that's my post of the day, I know I've not been posting daily but with it being wintery-spring time I'm mostly just doing a lot of cleaning and ya'll don't wanna read posts about cleaning my house.. doesn't make for interesting reading.. Lol. Ciao for now!


*Do you want to know something about me?  ASK and I'll write a blog post answering your questions!*

No comments:

Post a Comment