Wednesday 8 February 2012

Today

The plan; ... yea I don't have one... No clue what to write about today, seriously folks, I'm speechless...

 Hey have you played Second Life? It's an online game much like World of Warcraft, but like.. without the violence (I know.. Lame) and it's fun, ya go on, gamble a little - using linden, come on folks, I'm not a gambler. They've got strip clubs -which I spend a lot of time in, yknow.. dancing and such- OH did I mention you have your own little avatar guy that you create and dress up and, I dunno... I think it's fun..
If you're interested in actually learning about the game rather then read my brief and weird explanation that really doesn't do it much justice.. GO TOO......

>>   http://www.secondlife.com/    <<
Seriously folks, go there, it's awesome.If you like the Sims you'll like SL... heck if you don't like real life.. you'll like second life...

This is me in my second life. I'm perrtty hott too. *wink*


Yea folks, effin neko, put that in your pipes and smoke it.
I'm just kiddin' folks, don't smoke, bad for your health!



Me again! This was at the Firehouse strip club before it shut down...

So yea.. that's life in the second form!
Oh and like.. you can be a dragon, or a furry, or a worm, or whatever the heck you want... vampires, wherewolves, rabbits, you could see what it's like to be a pencil for a day... being used and yet unappreciated.. Okay shit just got weird...

JOIN ME ON SECONDLIFE O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment