Tuesday 31 January 2012

Yesturday Was My Birthday!

So yesturday (January 30th) was my birthday!
I turned 21 years old. Had the day to myself and then in the evening once Deven was home, we headed over to Petsmart to buy another goldfish since Dot - our little calico goldfish, died earlier that morning. So we have Monstro and Cleo now. Deven pointed out to me that both fish have names from Pinochio, Monstro being the whale, and Cleo being Jepedo's goldfish.
After we purchased Cleo, we were told about the bill & body rule (oh that sounds awful..) basically Petsmart has a 14 day return policy where if your fish dies and you have the reciept, you bring the dead fish and the reciept with you to the store and they let you pick out a new one. Had we known this, Cleo would have been free.
We then piled back into the car and headed to Wendys for burgers, and stopped at Future Shop where Deven bought me my birthday present. A digital voice recorder, similar to the ones used in our ghost shows, so that when we go on hunts we can catch EVPs! I'm really excited, and want to check out the Donnally house next. 
Once we arrived back home we ate and put the new fish in the tank - still in the bag to get the water temps the same - and headed back out the door to my Moms place. We had cake, got a new toaster, talked for a while, and then headed home.
The day deffinately didn't feel like my birthday in all honesty. It felt like just another day. We didn't go out drinking, or do what the average 21yr old does.. We just sat around and enjoyed eachothers company.
Now today... I'll be doing the chores I neglected yesturday... and with that I leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment