Monday 2 January 2012

20 Years Young

I realise this is considered my second post of the day, but....

I've created a website! I'm so proud of myself. I never realised how much goes into it! I've been working on it for about a month now, and so far I have 14 members. If you'd like to check it out, head to; http://www.justusmoms.forumotion.ca/

Today;

 Today we went grocery shopping, so boring! But hey, foods food, and food is good so.. y'know.. kinda sorta necessary and stuff! Anywho, when we finished browsing the wonderful aisles of never-ending boxes and cans of food, we headed to the check-out to get the heck outta there and head to the mall!
Well... At the check out, the cashier was so rude! My little guy, Miles, was curious about the stick they use to seperate 1 persons groceries from another, and reached out to touch it. I had told him in a calm tone, "no" and the cashier had the balls to shout out "No! Dont touch that!" and then lower her tone and almost whisper "please". I don't care if you've had a bad day or what, don't yell at my kid. To say the least, I was annoyed. That really rubbed me the wrong way...
So then we went to the mall and man am I lucky that Deven (my boyfriend) loves me, because I am such a big kid... They had these giant stuffed animals that are so squishy and comfy, and well.. they were 10 bucks and about as big as my 3 year old.. so um.. y'know.. I have a new buddy to sleep with tonight. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment