Tuesday 17 January 2012

Such a lonely day... and it's mine.

All Mine! WAHOOOO!
I woke up this morning feeling a little sick. I've been having a hard time stomaching breakfast over the past week or so until the initial morning nausea goes away -- Don't even think it, I'm not pregnant.
So I ended up cancelling the plans I'd made today to visit with a friend. Instead I spent the day on Devens laptop working on my forum! I've added a whole bunch of new widgets and have made the forum look a little more unique! If you're a Mama or just want to see what I'd done to the forum, click "Just Us Moms" in the side bar. It's a direct link to my forum. However you won't be able to see everything as the forum itself has been set with the intentions of being a little more private and therefore only Members can view the forum entirely.
Either way it's what I spent my day doing and I'm excited about that!
If you have anything you'd like me to blog about, (and you have me on facebook or msn) send me a message and I'll blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment