Thursday 12 January 2012

Changing Things Up A Little.

So I decided today while looking at my over-crowded and cluttered bedroom, that I wanted to switch things up a little and maybe try to get more space out of it by moving things around. So I sat myself down on the bed and pondered just what to move, how to move it myself, and where to put it..
I decided to move my bed (which was againt the wall) out about a foot so the night stand could fit snuggly between the bed and the wall..
So I get that done and now I'm back to looking at my room and wondering where to move what and how. I'm also wondering whether I should have even moved anything at all. We had more space before. Hm... We managed to get Devens things into the closet too but now he's brought even more stuff over! Not that it's an issue, I just didn't realise how cramped the apartment was until everything started piling in. It'll be nice when we get a bigger place! Hopefully once we're all settled into our new budget, we'll be able to look into getting a larger place. Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment