Monday 23 January 2012

Some Peoples Kids Need A Good Kick In The Head!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Retard-McSwain/271313532934918
I didn't think I would have anything to share with you today... that is until I saw the webpage that the link takes you to.
 I can honestly say I am disgusted! This page is offensive on so many levels! I am honestly so infuriated that I cannot begin to explain properly for a single moment, how this page makes me feel.
I'm saddened that there are people who are this ignorant and insensitive. I'm furious that there is someone out there taking joy from seeing their offensive page circle through and cause so much heated drama. I can't believe how sick these people are... I have nothing more to say other then I'm completely and utterly disgusted.

Click the link and report that page, and all the pictures on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment