Monday 9 January 2012

Update on Date Night - *Spoiler Alert*

I wasn't planning to update on how the night went, but decided I'd share my thoughts on the movie we'd gone to see.                                 
The Sitter

While I found this movie to be funny, and overall did enjoy it. It doesn't send the best message. It kind of says "Guys will do anything for sex", which I really don't feel is true. Basically, the whole movie consists of Noah (played by Jonah Hill) running around town with 3 kids in a mini-van trying to get cocaine for his "girlfriend" because she invited him to a party and promised him sex if he came and brought the drug. He meets up with a guy named Karl, buys the coke, but lands himself in a heap of trouble when one of the children he's babysitting steals a dinosaur egg full of the drug. Noah then spends the rest of the movie getting into fights and stealing to pay back the drug lord.
Would I see it again? Probably not
Would I buy it? Maybe
Do I think it's totally awesome sauce!?  No.. not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment