Saturday 28 January 2012

It's Saturday!

Sorry I've skipped the last 2 days... Nothing super interesting happend though so you didn't miss anything.
Today, is Saturday. Thank goodness for that! I've been in a bit of a funk lately and completely lost myself in a game to escape the reality of how I've been feeling. - It didn't work. But perhaps this will... Tonight Deven is taking me to dinner for my birthday! My birthday isn't actually until Monday, but since people work through the week we're celebrating tonight. After dinner, we're heading to a friends house to play pool, have a few drinks, and..... Ghost Hunt!
My friend lives in a really old farm house so this will be really interesting and really fun! We're going to be using a video camera, digital cameras, and a few other pieces of equipment that I keep in a small chest.
I'll letcha know what we find!

No comments:

Post a Comment