Thursday 5 January 2012

Things like this make me crazy.....

3 year olds.. Seriously, what is it with them? They're cute, cuddly, awesome, fun, silly, say things completely out of the ordinary and always manage to take you by surprise... They're inspired by the world around them, and throw the worlds worst tantrums! Well... that I've encountered so far.
But most of all? They're sneaky.
They are the sneakiest little sneakies I've ever encountered! Well.. again.. so far.
My little guy, Miles, was playing so quietly. I thought to myself, oh what a wonderful afternoon! I'll have a tea, tidy the house a little, maybe sit down with my puzzle or a book I've been reading and really take advantage of this little "break".

HA!

Well that's just hilarious ain't it? Break? Ha! yea right.. there is no such thing when you have a 3 year old. True story y'know. All you "gonna be moms of 3yr olds" watch out!
Nope, Miles wasn't playing quietly. I don't get to enjoy a tea, or catch up on my reading, nor do I get to sit down and relax with my puzzle. Instead, while the water was boiling for my intended tea, I travelled down the hall to find his door open, I peek in and... no Miles. So I continue down the hall to my room.. yep, theres a Miles... and guess what he's doing?

Getting into everything.

And I mean, EVERYTHING. We own bearded dragons, and Miles must have thought they needed to be fed because he emptied the cricket box, and jar of calcium powder, INTO THEIR TANK. I've just had to give the lizards, and logs, and bowls a bath.. and there is still more to do.
*le sigh* 
Just another day in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment