Sunday 29 January 2012

Ghost Hunt Results!

I'm not a sheep.
I won't tell you what you want to hear, I'll tell you the truth.
I won't be who you want me to be, I'm better at being me.
I won't follow your lead, I have my own heart to guide me.
Take me as I am, or leave me.
-K. Robinson.


So we had our ghost hunt at my friends place and it went FANTASTIC!  We mostly got photos of orbs - which can be passed off as dust or bugs - but we also got a photo of a face in an upstairs window, a curious looking orb on the homeowners leg, her dog is actually staring right at it. A mist figure in the pool room, and a small brown tabby cat under the pool table - the pool room is actually off limits to the household pets and the homeowners have 1 cat which is black and white, the only other cat they have that resembles the one in the picture, died last week. We also did an EVP session (using Devens cell phone) where we tried to communicate with the spirits and found a whisper saying "I want the basement" and then after another saying something along the lines of "why do you have to go".
The night was interesting to say the least and it'd be fun to explore further with better equipment. We plan on doing this again.


Just 2 of the pictures we took last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment