Thursday 19 January 2012

Keep An Eye On Your Teenagers!

  I often browse different gaming websites for something to do during my spare time or as a "break" from real life. Today my site of choice was one I often visit; http://www.omgpop.com/
However I wouldn't recommend it as child friendly and would advise that you keep an eye on the kiddo's if they're playing these games!
The people on this website seem to have nothing on their minds but sex. Usually it's just men from different countries, such as Pakistan, Trinidad, Turkey, Egypt... but today while playing pool, I came across a young woman who claimed to be just 16 years old, and is from Nebraska.
She said hello, and asked what my asl (age, sex, location) was to which I did reply. She then asked my sexuality. I told her I am straight. She then asked if I'd ever been interested in women and told me she was bisexual. Thinking this conversation wouldn't turn out like those I've had with the men on this site (them being the dirty scoundrels they are!) I found no harm in telling the young lady that yes I'd experimented with women in the past. We then chit chatted about various things, but eventually she complimented me by saying I was very pretty. I told her thank you and she pushed for me to go see her profile. I told her I was playing a game. A few moments later the same thing.. and soon afterwards, she was telling me that she was taking pictures of herself with her digital camera. I said cool, thinking the girl was just bored and looking for conversation... well it turns out she wanted more then just that. She then asked if I wanted to see pictures of her breasts.

Um Hello!?  You're 16 years old, I am 20. I have NO interest in seeing your girly bits and in all honesty, if I really wanted to see breasts, I would simply look down as I have a pair of my own!

Good grief...

1 comment:

  1. omg.. well it's funny yet disturbing at the same time. I wonder sometimes are people really that hard up that they try this stuff over the internet. And really, while i'm playing a game that's all i wanna do... play a game lol

    ReplyDelete