Friday 6 January 2012

Kind of 'sad' really...

And I don't mean sad as in tears, so don't worry, this post won't start a flood.
I have been working on a puzzle for the last 3 days now, it's a 1000 piece puzzle and difficult to keep up with when you have a busy 3 year old and a house to keep clean - which is not an easy task when your 3 year old has the abilities of a tornado. Seriously...
So anyways, doing my puzzle, yay, happy fun times, yada yada, and this guy pops up on msn and asks what I'm doing. I tell him I'm doing a puzzle, and he says; "Oh, like a jigsaw puzzle?" and I say "well.. yea, duh" and he says "Oh.. what site are you using?"

Face Palm.

Really people? Come on, are we so reliant on technology that a simple jigsaw puzzle, made from, you guessed it!, cardboard, is unfathomable!?

For those of you who don't remember.. this is what a real puzzle looks like.
Mind you, it's not finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment